| || |
- Groups of young people, aged between 15 and 25 (exceptionally under 15 or over 25 if their participation is justified and the number is restricted).
- From different backgrounds.
- Legally residents in one of the Program Countries or Third Country (more about participation of Third Countries in Youth Exchanges here).
- Minimum from two countries.
- At least one group must be from a EU Member State.
- Total of participants must be between 16 and 60 (plus leaders).
- Minimum one leader per group (depending on legislation).
- Number of participants from each group must be balanced.
- One host group and one or more sending groups.
- Each group must arrange the insurance of its members.
a) In one of the Program Countries.
b) Itinerant around all the participants’ countries.
Youth for Europe Projects - Filling Advice - Organizations - Applications - Project Requests - Feedback